Saturday, January 8, 2011

So...New Year's Resolution! More Posts!

Over Christmas well..the week before, the week during and the week after sickness reined in our house. So...I've been absent...

I'm resolving to write here at least once a week from here on out...so look on Saturday's for new posts, I'm putting that day on my calendar as a blogging day. We'll see how that goes and perhaps I'll be adding another day to that as we go along.

I've been working on the schedule for classes in January and February...I'll be blogging more about them each week...here's the lineup as it stands right now:

All classes will be held on Thursdays from 6:30-8:30 with the idea that the 8:30 is a loose time, I'm trying to gear toward two hours but if more is needed, I'm here. :D

In January:

6 "Green" Grocery Bags
13 Fun Scarfs
20 Doorway Puppet Theaters
27 Aprons Galore!

In February:

3 Sleep Pants
10 Simple Clutch Purse
17 Hubby's B-Day no class this week
24 Tassels Fun!

Kids February Vacation Week Camp 28-March 4

Pre-registration is required. Material lists or kits are available at time of registration.

During our kids vacation camps we break the days down into 2-4 hour classes and include a snack and story time for younger participants. We do crafts and sewing projects...the kids have a great time and it saves Mom's and Dad's from the ever popular I'm Bored Mom! for a few minutes anyway! Please share with your friends about our camps.

I just finished the cutest pair of custom overalls for a little boy. They are farm/John Deere themed...I'll be listing them on Etsy this week. What do you think of them?




I'll be hosting another give-away in the next couple of weeks...be sure to stay tuned! Winners of the December give-away were: Tim England, hand warmers Denise Mason, crayon roll Sara Martin, apron.

Thanks to everyone who participated!
Hope you all have a great week!!!!

Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment