Saturday, September 11, 2010

About biting the bullet....

I thought I would be posting more this week than once....I've been working on a wedding dress for a friend of mine...we've got the muslin all done...now we are onto cutting the ACTUAL dress out and I'll be sewing it together on hopefully Tuesday morning...so you ask...when is the wedding...well...I would love to answer 3 months from now, are I doing well getting a grip on my perpetual procrastination problem? And I would love to be so proud of myself for doing so....alas...I am not able to say I have a grip, or that I've been able to overcome that very bad habit of mine....her wedding is in oh...one week, actually less than one week because it is now 4PM on Saturday and her wedding is occurring at 11AM next Saturday. I will get it done, she will be beautiful and the beat will go on...:D I'll post pictures on Monday with the start of our adventure. I'm also working on some cool fall and winter sets for the shop. See you Monday with pictures....

2 comments:

  1. The dress looks good and so does the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :D I am going to be posting pics of the bride on her special day later today...

    ReplyDelete