Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh dear....I find that we are already in December...could someone please tell me where October and November went to...I seem to have lost them somewhere....I've been looking in all the corners of my shop and they are definately gone...:( So...I guess we move on to Christmas and winter!

I have some lovely things in my boutique that are perfect for Christmas gifts....and I'm always available to do custom work as well. The website is up and running...still have a few tweaks to do but it is functioning. yeah! I've also been listing on etsy....at the end of my post, look for some links to find me!

I need to boost my readership from just a handful to many many many....so...very soon on facebook and here you will be seeing a give-a-way or two, just in time for the holidays....think something for santa to leave in a stocking and something for Mom to use....More to follow in the next day or two.

I'm making an early New Years Resolution to try and update the blog at least 3 times a week. I'm shooting for Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Saturday depending....

Check out these things...they can all be found in the shop! I'm also doing make it and take it Saturday's for kids. Mom's and Dad's you can bring your little ones into the shop and either come back in an hour, or have fun making some projects for gifts with your child. This weekend we are working on several Christmas ornaments. The kids can complete the project in the time frame allowed and wrap it here to take with them for under the tree. I'm gearing these projects for kids 3-12, younger and older are certainly able to participate as well....the younger set might need a helping hand, the older set might not take as long to complete said projects. Come on by and join in on the fun! 9-12 open house style.





No comments:

Post a Comment