Thursday, March 24, 2011

TOOT TOOT Thursday! March 24, 2011

So...In an effort to get myself more organized so I can actually start using my blog, I've decided to assign themes for several days of the week...Keep checking back to see my other themes...and by all means, if you have a suggestion, please let me know!

Toot Toot Thursday's....what does that mean you ask....well...let me tell you. I'm going to be scouring etsy, the internet and wherever else I happen to see things that catch my eye and I'm going to toot the proverbial horn for several someone's on said Thursdays. I'll let you know if I've seen any of the products from each store or individual, or if I'm hoping to, in the future. With all that said...let's begin!






This beautiful, rosemary mint, soap can be found on etsy for $3.50 a bar. A great price for homemade soap! I am in awe and will be purchasing some as soon as I'm finished with my blog! If you are interested in this soap you can find it here They have lots of other lovely soaps and bath items in their shop. Be sure to check it out.


Next on my list brings us to the bedroom. Who doesn't love a pretty bed? This etsy shop has some beautiful pillows. Be sure to check them out! I love this one!






You can find these pillows here: Please consider checking them out, they are stunning!



If you are looking for something for your wall that screams SPRING! Look no further...this print is just beautiful. I can see this picture pretty much on any wall.





You can find this picture here: Please consider checking this etsy shop out, they have some beautiful prints!


Keep looking here for new products on Thursdays...and if you have something you'd like me to review, please feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to share your review with my readers and on facebook and twitter.

Hope you are having a great day! Happy Spring!

Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment